Monday, November 28, 2005

the old one's fine

spoke to my baby and he told me that his mum was alright.. doc said that there was some blocked arteries (or high blood pressure)... but she felt better when my baby's dad came back with some lil good news bout some things and that her ELDEST son *rolls the eye* is at home taking care of her with LOADS OF TLC..... *sob sob*
who won't get better, i tell u??? and he complains to me saying WOMEN always need TLC... lil bit lil bit want some sayang.. of course la!!! but deep down i know MEN also YEARNS for that... hahahhaha... right or not? eeeehhh.... dun bluff... i'm sure u all want wan!!.....
so since his mum is A O RIGHT... just hope he'll come spend the weekend with me... 3 FULL days.. JUST WITH ME..... so many times we met within these few months was because there was some event, wedding la, 70th bday la, graduation la... always got to share him with other ppl... sigh.... now it's just a dream... dunno will come true or not.... sigh.... *cross my fingers - please come please come please come*

No comments: