Tuesday, November 15, 2005

a 4.20 am shock!

no.. i did not get up late!! in fact i left the house so much earlier today....
what i'm talking about is about a roadblock! there was a roadblock on the road that goes to the highway. i take this road to head to the highway which leads to the Penang Bridge to get to work in the island.....
can u believe that! there was a police roadblock! they stopped me and asked for my license (while there were cars waiting in line behind!) i was wondering... no i did not jump the red light, yes my lighst are all ok and yes i was wearing my seatbelt!... he asked where i was living and asked where i was working... i guess he was wondering why am i out so early in the morning..... so anyway, i gave him my license (mind u there were traffic behind me) and he checked it and also the road tax of the car....
he then gave me back my license and said i could go.... this is so puzzeling.... ok la maybe they're just having a routine check... but hey! they didn't check the guy behind me who was driving a big huge BMW and who immediately sped off after crossing the roadblock and over took me on my left!!!!!! they should have stopped and question him... not me!!!
but anyway... it's all good.. just got me by surprise at 4.20 am......
*blur*

No comments: