Tuesday, November 01, 2005

the weekend at KL..

dissapointed man.... too sien to write about it.. but here's the bottom line....

my expectations in KL...

1- see my baby (Sat, Sun and Mon before i left)
2- proper shopping (presents, stuff for myself and shoes)
3- lepaking around KL

what happened in KL...

1- saw my baby (3 to 4 hrs out of 3 days - with no explanation)
2- had pain in my stomach (whole of my trip in KL) so no lepaking
3- tension driving around KL with parents trying to be co-driver -> lost few times!
4- bought presents and shoe - nothing for myself
5- RAINING 80% of the time

the only thing nice happened was...

1- belanja parents and Godma to lunch
2- went for an Aunty's 70th Birthday makan in Klang
3- bought a present for someone who will love it! ;)
4- took pics of Godma's plants

No comments: