Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Holiday Season

i just LOVE the month of D E C E M B E R !!!
it gives me such a holiday feeling.... everyone here at work is already applying for leave... and all asking me if i'm taking any.... the thing is... christmas and new year falls on the weekend... so i guess it's alright for me... just try not to work on weekends that's all.. and well i DO NOT have any plans.. so why take leave... OT man!!!
BUT.... if any of u want to go out party-ing and would LOVE my company.. PLEASE let me know ya... i'll be more pleasured to accompany u....
*sial... no face... invite myself.. hahahhaha
but serious la.. i'm in need for party-ing....
ok ok... so plans for christmas.... none yet.. mum's asking me if i'm calling ppl to the house!! hahaha... should i? dunno la... will have to think first.... hehehe maybe a BBQ?????? (i know which dugong's eyes lit up just now)
my best friend and i were supposed to go for a "research" cum group cum snorkeling cum relaxing holiday at Pangkor next weekend... but the organiser for the research part went missing... sigh.. looks like i miss my chance to go to Pangkor, AGAIN..... sigh...maybe we'll have our own holiday.. but have to wait for her to come back to BM first... ooooo can't wait!!!! i just love holidays!! especially when it concerns the beach, sea, sand and sun! and maybe alcohol? *snikers*

No comments: