Monday, May 09, 2005

washing machine on mother's day?

hhahah.. yea... a 10 KG washing machine man!!!

Sunday..

got up .... no FORCED myself up at 9.15am to go to 10am mass.. mum was coming to fetch me... felt so drowsy.... was out last night.. didn't think that i'll be going out at all yesterday but thank god for Ah Kong.... he said he'll come fetch me go makan and hang out... it was like "u saved my life!!" .... it's not like i'm gonna die or something but i was gonna die if i stayed longer in that house....

after mass, i thought it's Mother's Day and i got a GSC voucher.... so why not use it on her? so we went to GSC and watched Guess Who.... didn't watch the other newer shows cause it wasn't my mum's type and since it IS mother's day... so we watched that... i think she enjoyed it... it was sappy and hilarious.... i knew my mum cried.. (so did i... but i think it was some dirt in my eye.... bluek)

after the movie... we went home.... man.. when i reached home... i konked off!! was soo tired.. not enough of sleep.. heheh and i slept till dinner time!!! fuhh!!!...

dinner was nice... dad wanted to treat us in honour of Mother's Day... wanted to bring mum to Victoria Station (but didn't tell her..) while driving here comes my mum telling me to go to Pizza Hut... so ok... since the makan is for her.. we shall go to Pizza Hut...we went to the one in Inderawasih... when we reached there we saw the line was soo long that it was out of the shop and down to the road side!! my gosh!! no way we gonna wait like that all dressed up....

so we ended up at a chinese place for rice and dishes where we used to go for weekend dinners when i was a small kid... the waitress and waiters were different and i think so is the chef cause the food isn't like what it used to be... but it was good..

something is new in the house.... it was a new washing machine!!! ours broke or spoilt for about 6 months ago and clothes were hand washed.... so dad got a new washing machine!! it came on saturday.. so it was sort of a mother's day gift for mum... since she was complaining to my dad to get the washing machine fixed... and now she got a new one!! hahahha.... it's 10KG!!!! can even wash heavy curtains!!! wow... so we got a new toy at home...!

so Saturday night...

Ah Kong and Ah Ma came to fetch me and waalaaah!!! i became their driver!! hehehehe.. and i didn't mind at all!! in fact i was full of joy! heheh we went to Northam Beach Cafe to have dinner..for the first time i had PIE for dinner! hahahah thought i'd get hungry after that so i also had Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun.. but boy was i wrong.. i was soo FULL!!!!

then we headed to Gurney Plaza.. wanted to hang out at Coffee Beans but had no place.. was packed... so ended up at Starbucks.. so was there chit-chatting laughing... gossiping... joking... updating each other on each others lives, advising, warning, helping... then later met up with my cousin and her bf... so a so-called Dugong gathering (there were missing dugongs..) happened.. and it was nice.. i was nice hanging out together... laughing... it feels like i had no problems then....

and by the time we realised it was 2 am!... shops were closing.. so had to leave.. ended at Kayu Penang Road.... but that didn't last cause all of us (Ah Ma, Ah Kong and me) were all sleepy.... and by the time i reached home it was 3am... fuhh!!!

what a lovely night out...
and Today...
went out with mum... it was nice.. did abit of shopping and eating... and by the time it was for me to get home it was 5pm!! so she gave me a lift to college.. was to meet my supervisor.. thought she'd want to see my network, discuss, see my documentation... but no...... waited till 9pm then only she showed up... sheesh!!! and not to say she wanted to see my network, she just took the documentation from me... and left...saying that she'll read it at home and will let me know tomorrow... sigh... ggrrrhhhhhhh......
u think that someone who's close with u, someone who u would think would listen to what u have to say about your day would lend u an ear to listen but don't.....in fact shuts u up in the middle of it... it sucks man!!!! it sucks......

No comments: