Wednesday, May 11, 2005

mango ice cream

have u ever heard of mango ice cream? yes!!! there is mango ice cream!! there's this pasar malam infront of my college and there's an ice cream van there and he's selling mango ice cream!! it's quite nice too... i asked him what brand is it (cause maybe i could get a tub for myself) but he didn't know. it comes in a big container from the ice cream factory and doesn't know what brand... sigh....

had a real roller coaster day today.... found out my supervisor is going back to Iraq this friday and expected me to give her a full draft of my documentation tomorrow!! sheesh!! and my due for the documentation is actually on the 30th! not tomorrow!! had a row with her on the phone this afternoon... and i came to a conclusion that i have to change supervisor because she won't even be around for my presentation! damn it!

went to college today and spoke to the coordinator, and he understood the problem my supervisor and i are having.. but there's nothing else can be done except change my supervisor.. so i hope the next supervisor will be kind enough to accept my network as it is and just guide me through the documentation...

this sucks man!!

presentation or like we call it in college Viva is on the 8th and 9th of June... so by then i'll be DONE!!!! yeay!!! (touch wood and hope everything goes well.. i cannot afford to postpone another semester!)

thanks to the advice my baby gave, he told me to be stern, put my foot down and fight for my rights as a paying student in the college... man i was really scared when talking to my supervisor on the phone, but she got so mad at me that i couldn't be the nice girl anymore... i had to tell her off...

hope tomorrow is a nicer day.....

No comments: