Friday, May 06, 2005

haywire....

the weather's gone haywire... one minute it's raining the other it's hot... hmm... at least most of the time the air is abit cooler than last week.. last night was awesome!!! no rain but the wind was great... slept well too!!!

so here's a riddle...

What happened to the car with wooden engine and wooden wheels?
*curtesy of Mr. Andre Reutens (me couz)

in college trying to fill up the chapters of my documentation... getting screen shots and all... and gonna meet up with "her" tomorrow.. dunno what time.. morning i guess... crap!!! hate mornings...

mum brought me to college today, so happy abit... but then got to walk back.. hope it doesn't rain then... hate walking in the rain.. it sucks... taking a break from reading and reading and compiling my documentation.. can't wait till this is over man!!!!

i'm hoping Tentang Dia will be showing for few more days.... cause looks like i won't be having the car this weekend.. so can't go... sigh...

nyeh nyeh nyeh... downloaded Season 4 of That 70's Show!! now half way Season 5 and abit of 6.. only seen Season 1.. and half of Season 2... heheheh.... looks like i won't be bored for quite sometime!!! heheheh.....

see baby!!! i DO have something to do to keep my head off things!!! i found it!! now u cannot pester me bout finding something to occupy me!!!! BLUUEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!

No comments: