Friday, May 13, 2005

oooo... today's Friday the 13th..

i didn't realised today was Friday the 13th... not that it matters to me...

in college whole day trying to finish up my documentation but heck, one monitor to one of my pcs blew (no it did not explode to my face but just couldn't work).. asked the lab fellas to replace but the whole time i was there till i left, he didn't do anything bout it....

was waiting for a reply from my "source" to help my out with my final part of the network but... nothing.. so it's all documentation today...

feeling abit bored and it was raining off and on the whole day (no i'm not complaining!) so called Ah Kong and Ah Ma to see if they were free for dinner... and yes they were!!!! aahhh i'm so happy!!!

so will be off soon to go fetch them... dunno what to eat... hmmm....

2 comments:

Jessica & Brian said...

SEFA's Appointed Committee Member... bagus bagus... somebody is shimmering lately eh? Everything looks good... keep up the good work =P

Shimmers said...

tangkiu tangkiu... heheheh...

yea so far so good... dare not celebrate yet!!! only after everything is done then can celebrate!