Monday, May 30, 2005

PHEW!!!

i told myself to get up bout 10.30am to finish up printing the documentation.... so i managed to get up and in the bathroom i NEARLY put my face wash onto my toothbrush!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.... luckily i realised it and put the cap back on and reached for the Colgate... i shook my head.. man i was sooo blur!!!!!

managed to finish printing my documentation... bout 87 pages!!!! mum fetch me and brought me to college to hand it up to the coordinator... what a relief!!!!

hahah my mum was more excited than i was!!! she was telling me to follow her home.. go to the tailor to make my dress for my cousin's wedding and stuff like that... but i can't.. as i still have some left over work to do.. remember... i still have that 10% part of the network that is not working? yea my supervisor told me to try to get that working by the 8th so that i can show that in my presentation and get more marks... i mean i'm not wanting to score and he DID tell me that i PASSED... but then again.. i've been in this for so long.. why not try to follow through right? even for an extra 5 marks or so.... so yea... will not be going home...

so went for banana leaf "celebration" lunch... this time we went to the one next to Francis.... food's ok, price ok too... nothing grand.... and went around town for a while....

i was contemplating to follow mum to see grandad or not.... heck... just follow.. cause i haven't seen him for quite some time... i think since Easter!!!! hahahah.... so when we reached there... luckily he still remembers me.. hahaha... knowing how bad is his Alzheimers Disease....

then after that... went back to college to try to get BIND to work..... sigh.. still couldn't....

No comments: