Saturday, May 21, 2005

dad - good mood

i didn't go home this weekend, had the car with me. my dad came to the house today before lunch because he wanted to take back the car for his long distance cycling tomorrow...

he was in a good mood today.. i saw him smiling, making lame jokes, buying me some yoghurt drink and ice-cream (but unfortunately not my kind of ice-cream). it was good seeing him in a good mood.. it's been a while and it's hard for him to be after all that he went through.. i'm glad to have seen him like that today.... wanted to go watch Star Wars III with him but he wanted to be back to prepare for his ride. it seems he's going to cycle to Kulim and Serdang (i dunno where is Serdang!) so yea guess he's excited bout that..

as for me, nothing much i did today... didn't go to church and found out that my cousin sneakyly went to KL.... so had to make plans for dad to come back to Penang to bring me to church... maybe this time we'll catch Star Wars III, but then again it's Wesak Day and it's a public holiday and i'm sure the roads gonna be jammed and Gurney Plaza is sure to be packed!!

today, was home whole day.. didn't go out... was infront of my pc the whole day.. isn't that sad? was reading blogs... sending mails... reading online stories.... watching That 70's Show.... a day all by myself....

No comments: