Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"all good things comes to cessy..."

that's what he believes for me, in me.... i don't hear this anymore, but it has been embedded in my blain dee.....
well, ONE good thing happen, but unfortunately i have no one special to share this good thing with... yes, i do have my parents, friends and my family here in kl... but u know what i mean lah..... it's like, i'm bursting with joy about this, but it's like, it's no big deal for others, boss and ppl tell me not to "spread" the good news bout this.... but it's like, it's my first and ... sigh... oh well....
i guess i shall celebrate this news on my own.... shall indulge...... heheheh....
so... "all good things comes to cessy..." but it brings more stress to her!!!! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..don't understand and I want to know. :) Email me if you don't/can't post here.

Hope you doing ok now and settling in KL better.

x