Friday, September 29, 2006

stoned

no i'm not drunk... but my body aches and i slept late making a photo pocket book (by Pixart)... so
sleeping late + getting up early = stoned
but it's so much fun doing it!

so i've decided to make one book for myself, since they have a 20% discount till the 30th of this month, why not... got my dad to pay for it, i where got credit card? of course i'll pay him back. i was up finding for good pics, lost afew damn!! can't seem to find where i put it, so i had to used the modified ones... sigh.... only for some la...

it's 12 pages, back and front.. average bout 3 pics per page though some i made it one full picture and some has 4 pictures... though i can't fill ALL my pics in the book.. but this photobook is basically my favs....




hopefully i'll come by next week, they did say 5 working days... so let see how good the book is (i'm sure it is cause there are alot of ppl commented positively and pro-bloggers are all thumbs up for it)... i can't wait!!!

sigh.. i'm still stoned...


I ....N E E D ......S L E E P ......

No comments: