Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary

to myself!
yes it's been ONE YEAR since i started working, earning my own moolah and being alil bit more indipendant.... though i basically feel the same, but i can see i have a bit more freedom.... especially when it comes to my spending power... heheheh..... so far, so good... i'm not in deep shit of depts... still able to float, still alive....
i know it's only been a year, and i can't really expect much to happen in a year.... though i'm still on contract but still at least now my resume says .... 1 Year experience... but try to hide the "contract" part of it la... shy only... one year talk so much but then.. not permanent also.... sigh....
but anyway, there's so much i learnt and i know there's so much more to come. and i can't wait actually! though i secretly (well it's not a secret anymore since i'm saying it here) miss my technical side of computing..... i miss playing around with codes, with configurations, software and getting frustrated with myself because certain things can't work...getting my hands dirty because of playing around with pc parts and cables (like when i was doing my thesis... until can sweat man!) but then wat to do... i'm not good enough to be in that line of job... sigh.... *sad*
oh well, i can't complain, at least i have a job, unlike some 1000+ ppl in Intel going through VSS. so i have to be happy with that and make the best of it....
so Happy Anniversary to me and hope my future working days will be brighter with more doors opening for me.....

No comments: