Wednesday, September 20, 2006

being blur

my dad... not me.. and sometimes he has this lemak feeling, trying to be "in" with my friends... he thinks he's happening! (he tries la...)
u know what he did?
he OBVIOUSLY knew i went to KL.. i took leave since thursday... but did he keep quiet? no..... he had to PURPOSELY send an email to my work email, wishing me (mind u, after wishing me personally ok!) then, obviously he would get an out-of-office reply with an alternative person to contact...
u know what he did?
he emailed my teammate, telling her to wish me!!! like HELLO!!! he obviously knows i'm not there and he already wished me... why the hell did he do that for? she called me to tell me this u know... u know how embarassing this is?

me: why did u email my friend? u know i'm not around wat
dad: wanted to tell her that it was your bday
me: they ALREADY know!
dad: heheheh
me: ...*rolls the eyes* sheesh

i mean, what does he or i get out of this? what's the point in this? except gossip at work about me not telling my father that i'm on leave and running off somewhere for my birthday?? like i'm a rebellious kid... and making me a laughing stock!... sigh...
sometimes he just likes to do pointless things....

2 comments:

Rosalind said...

eh..got ppl gossiped abt u on this meh?

i think ur dad was just excitedlah...rilek rilek.

Shimmers said...

unfortunately ya...

so embarrasing...