Tuesday, September 05, 2006

nearly a blonde... OMG!

hair disaster!!! not THAT bad la....

it was supposed to be blonde HIGHLIGHTS.... but in the end the "inside" hair was half blonde!! as blonde as in Christina Aguilera's blonde!!! OMG!!! luckily the top hair was not and was able to cover it... unfortunately the whole thing was a disaster... it seemed like i had patches of bleach on my head.... sigh....

luckily, i still had time to do something bout it before i came to work on monday... mum had an extra bottle of dark brown copper colour at home... so i used that to patch up my blonde patches... now sometimes i look like a tiger with brown stripes or a leapord with patches...sigh... at least my white hair doesn't look that obvious!!!

and no i won't take a pic of my hair... it's bad enough i have it for 2 odd months till my hair grows out... u want me to put on the net? hahahahha.... u wanna see how bad it is? come see me!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it went wrong. :( Was going to post not to trust those home highlights kit and to go to hairdressers but was tired and lazy so didn't had chance. On the bright side, at least it didn't turn orange as it does for most dark toned hair!

I would suggest to go to the hairdresser to get your full head coloured or just buy a permenant colour and dye the whole head, so it won't appear in patches. If you go to the hairdressers, you could go back in few months time and just ask them to do the roots (when your grey starts showing again) and it'll be cheaper than whole head, as well as doesn't damage your hair anymore.

p/s: Not forgotten your email ans am aware it's long overdue. Will try and get it done by this weekend at latest hopefully. *fingers cross*

Shimmers said...

hahha thanks but i think i'll leave it.. i need some spice in my life.. so to sort of spice up my life i have funky haircolour! hahahhaha

ps- take your time writing...