Tuesday, September 26, 2006

nightmares!!!

OMG.... it felt so real!!! i never had a dream like this before....
it's about me... seeing ghosts!!! eeee.. like the one's in Japanese horror flicks... horrible ones... and not to say in a weird place that i don't recognize.. it's in my neighbourhood!!! not in my hse though but just outside my hse, my neighbours place... the roads around my hse and taman... even the shops nearby.... scary.....
i was going to get my hair done for some event (it felt like a wedding) and at the same time it was raining, in the dream, getting the hair done will take 10 mins max (how also i dunno) so i got my dad to drive me to the nearby hair saloon to drop me (so that i didn't have to park) and dad would wait for me in the car....
but on the way to the shops i kept seeing these things on the road... and i was too scared to go to the shop.... there was one face just appeared in front of me... i freaked out like mad!! but the funny thing is, it seems my dad knew bout this but wasn't that bothered... in the end we turned around...
so on the way home, my neighbour had some ceremony with the chinese monks going on... and i presume it was "chasing away ghosts" type of ceremony.. because they had a LCD screen above their porch showing the ghostly face that appeared in front of me!!! (unbelievable right? it's a dream!!) and i quickly went in the hse.....
it was raining btw..
when i got in.. i dunno why, mum had her christmas decorations in the hall... starting to decorate the house.... (SUPER WEIRD!!!) she asked me what was wrong, i showed her the figure that was hanging around on the road outside the house... and u know what she just said? "oh..." and she went back to her decorations...
like WTF wei!!!....
then suddenly i was in bed.... saying my Our Father's and Hail Mary's..... scared...
then my alarm rang.... and i'm so bloody sleepy and tired now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange...I've been having dreams more frequent (although not ghosts - yet)...or shall I say premonition. I have not had that for a long time!!!

And worst(or good for a couple) was, they all did happen. And I thought I've got over that now. *sigh*

Shimmers said...

its scary when u know your dreams somehow comes true... hope not for this one!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha fi, ur soooooo funny la~ but yeah...if it was me...not only Hail Mary's and Our Father's...sure i'll say the whole Novena ahahahahah!

--sharon