Sunday, September 10, 2006

gfs are the best!!

yes, i've experienced it myself when i was down, in the dumps, when i thought my life was over or when i thought i was useless and that nobody liked me or wanted me...
my gfs.. they were there.... and i really appreciate what they have done for me... some are now in another state.. some are still around... some are to just hear me out... some are to shove some senses to me and tell me out loud the answers i already know but hate it... some are there just to hug me while i cry... some are just there for me....
and i would like to be the same for them, putting them first when they need the company, someone to just hear them out, someone to give a hug, someone to tell them answers they already know, someone to be just there for them... and i hope i make them feel better as how they made me feel better...


to my gfs...

i thank you and cherish u
will all my heart and soul.
without u,
i wouldn't know what i'd do...

love u all lots!

No comments: