Wednesday, March 23, 2005

happy or frustrated?

half happy half frustrated....
HAPPY
won two tickets to catch the premier of Be Cool from Heineken!! yeah!!!!! entered email contest and won the tickets!!! it'll be screened on the 29th this month at GSC Gurney Plaza... can't wait... hmmm... wonder if my baby will be around.. if not... who to bring ahhh????
class reunion this sat!!! found out that around 10 people will be coming.. so nice!!!!! guess i think i'll plan for Tambun.. hope everyone's ok with that...
mum's fetching me today from college... then going for dinner.. so happy going to eat other food than the same ol same ol at home... :D
FRUSTRATED
still can't find my thumbdrive...... :(
the computers i'm using can't get online.. while the others in the lab can.... i can use those but it's so far from my network.. got to walk up and down... up and down.....
my baby's so busy in college.... haven't had a good talk/chat with him for quite a while....
still can't set up my email server... tried to follow the tutorial from the link Jeziqa gave but still my clients can't send/receive email....
got to take the bus to Gurney Plaza tomorrow to reach GSC to get my winning tickets... must be there between 7-9pm... sooo late!!! i really hope there'll be busses to get home.. no money for cab man!!!!!! only got rm7 in my purse now.... tomorrow's bus fare (if i'm able to take the bus home) it'll be RM4!!!! RM2 to and RM2 back which means... i only have RM3 for snacks or what not if i wanted to get something... sigh.....
(tempted to use the money i owe ah kong dugong but if i do, i won't have any to pay him back... it took ages for me to save that money....)
feeling lonely... no one to talk to........... can't wait for my class reunion though.. at least that will be one night i won't be alone...
ANYWAY....
oh well.. what the heck... it's like any normal day.... nothing has changed... no difference... so can't really fuss about it and moan about it.... just got to take it as it is.. whether i like it or not... but sincerely wishing that my days would be better... sigh....
this week and Holy Week and i shouldn't be cursing myself... and this Friday will be Good Friday so have to fast which means 1 meal that day and NO MEAT... oh no!!!!.... then Sunday will be Easter!!!!! granddad will be with us this weekend and i'm not sure if mum is planning a dinner on Sunday.. can't make it lunch because i sort of have luncheon with the Yews.... so yea... hope i won't miss anything my mum planned....
ohh well.. it's only Wednesday.. got few more days till the weekend and for me to be home....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck n have a nice time at the reunion. So who all that's going? Shame I can't join in with the banter and piggin :( Perhaps when I go back end of this yr...