Friday, March 11, 2005

handyman...

been trying to put some pictures here in my blog, but dial up is so slow.. and some pics are not showing....sigh...
well, got a call from my baby, and he needs anna and my help in painting my cousin's place...be his co-handyman workers...hehehhe.... so, went to rush to the bus station to get tickets to go to KL but there was none. we wanted to go early tomorrow morning or bout 9pm tonight - no busses, all full. in the end i had to get the midnite bus tonight. i don't mind but anna is an old lady and she gets travel sickness very easily. i hope it won't be a problem for her tonight.
so here in college, rushing to do some work and have to go back to pack me bags to go to KUALA LUMPUR!!! i know it's not a holiday thingy but hey! at least i'm out station!! haven't been traveling for quite some time... and i miss my baby too... :)
when we reach KL, we'll be very busy, cleaning the house, scraping, dusting, washing, mopping and what not... won't have time to relax and go sight-seeing or window shopping (sob sob).. but heck, i'm in KL... woohoooo......we might come back on sunday that is if we manage to finish our work.. if not, monday only...
guess there won't be any blog for saturday and sunday.... dun worry...
I'LL BE BACK...!!

No comments: