Tuesday, March 01, 2005

progress... yes...!!!

i couldn't wait.... i had to use my web cam... so i called my baby up and told him to get online at the cafe in Ampang. so we met online and i used my web cam!!! and true enough, it's so much clearer during the day.... so guess i don't need to change to a better one!! as long can see my face properly, enough!! now... just to find the time to meet my godpa online and use it with him!! eeeeeeee i can't wait!!!!!

but then, when using the web cam, it slows down my pc. i can't really do surfing when i'm online with the web cam, dial up... what do you expect? guess next is to get broadband uh? nah.. not yet... got to start work first then can get that...

so yea.. the web cam... i even used it to capture images from my photographs!!! hahhaha it's like a scanner... pathetic aint it??? i did it with a picture of me and Melissa Maureen!


Mel and me!

yes yes yes!!! the POND's girl!! she's a very old friend of mine. i'm not 'that' close with her but we've been pen pals since such a young age! we've lost touch for many many years but now have found each other through FRIENDSTER... yea... i'm soo glad to have gotten in touch with her again after sooo long... ever since i found her in FRIENDSTER, i met her twice... once when she came down to Penang (i brought her out for a tour of Penang food) and the second time in KL for my birthday!! (like my ah ma dugong said in her blog Rosalind's Blog) we also went clubbing too!! at Zouk. it was my first time at Zouk, it gave me a culture shock but was ok, not my kinda music but it's.. hmm... as i say 'acceptable'.. hehehehhehe but i DID have a great time!!! i met Cheryl Samad and aslo Reefa!!! psstt... Reefa got me a drink!! so that's my story about me and Melissa Maureen....

and then after the online web cam chatting with my baby.....

i managed to force myself out of the house and into the burning burning sun!!!! was walking to college today, thinking to myself.... "if i don't get anything done in college today, ggrrrhhhhh i'll be sooo mad at myself!!" so there i was in college (all sweating and cursing the weather..) there was Nicholas!!! ahhh my saviour!!! it's so hard to get hold on him to install the NIC and winXP pro for my network!!! and today... he's free!!

i know i could have done all this myself but i can't, college policy, student can't just do what they like to the computers in college, so must get the lab guy to do it....

as of now (typing this) my clients has been installed with winXP pro and the NIC has been installed in my router. that means my next step is to configure the new NIC in the router and find Win 2003 Server CD.... and my thesis is 70% DONE!!!!! yeay yeay!!! (the balance 30% is the documentation)

i can't believe i'm thiiiisssss close to finishing...... i could only get to this point if it weren't for my fellow ah kong dugong! (yes, there's an ah ma dugong and ah kong dugong!!) if he didn't get me that guys email, i wouldn't know what to do with my thesis!!! a shout out to ee benny boo boo... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!! i owe u a BIG BIG one!!!!

No comments: