Tuesday, March 01, 2005

my new WEB CAM!!

was supposed to be writing this yesterday, but was lazy.. watching tv.. hehehe... NCIS!!! and First Touch (singaporean drama.. very nice.. it's a doctor/hospital type of drama)

so i got my first web cam!!! the cheque my godpa gave me eventually got cleared!!! i thought i'd get rm280 considering the exchange rate of 2.80 aussie dollar.. but i only got rm230... bloody banks... sure to take some tax or something.. so i got the cash and went to get a web cam!! a logitech one... i'm testing this model out first and if it's ok i'll keep it, if not maybe i'll go get a better one... so here's a few pics from it.. is it good enough or should i get a better one?



now.. just have to find the time to meet up with godpa and use it with him... that's the whole reason he gave me that cheque!!!!! hahaha... at least i got some extra $$ with me, wonder what should i get....... hmmm.... ahh heck.. just save it!!!! i bearly have any in the bank!!! LOL..

ok so its 3.15am now.. better go get some sleep, got a long day ahead..... will try to write more.....

*yawn............zzzzzzzz

No comments: