Thursday, March 10, 2005

being SICK makes u WEIRD....

it's true!!!

i got sick a few days ago.... was getting better.... and also was NOT getting better... like today, i felt perfectly fine... but then after lunch, my nose started to run again!!! sigh!!... so i had to get some sleep... to sleep it off... i slept for 2 HOURS man!!.. and was fine again.....

i also felt weird (still feeling it...) ...no energy, yet restless.... no appetite but hungry... sleepy but when go to bed, can't sleep... angry but no reason to be angry.... then again.. maybe its PMS.... but i finished over a week ago!!!!... so what's wrong with me!!!??? maybe i'm gonna die.... so how now???

haven't heard from the Dugongs.. dunno what they are up to... i have a feeling they don't want to talk to me... (but i think i'm getting over suspicious...) or.. they are just really busy.... sigh.........

early this morning bout 5am... no electricity!!! damn.. so HOT!!!!! i was too tired to get up from bed to snoop around... just got my chinese hand fan and started fanning myself... that too i couldn't do it for long.. was sooo sleepy!!!!!


My Chinese fan

in the end i fell of to sleep with the fan still in my hand and under a blanket (had to cover myself from mosquitoes) and getting bitten by mosquitoes (eventhough under the blanket) and sweating

and when the electricity came back.... uuuugggghhhhh.... like HEAVEN man!!!!! so nice!!!!!! luckily the no-electricity lasted like 20 mins or so... was not bothered to look at the clock, was too sleepy....

been trying to organise my form5 class reunion.. but the rest of them all expect me to fix a date, time and place. here i'm trying to get them involved in planning but they are not bothered. so i'm fixing the date which is on the 26th (eve of Easter) and time and place... maybe later. i'm thinking of Secret Recipie but food there quite $$$... so maybe go to Tambun (seafood-cheap).... and later meet up for a drink at Coffee Bean... but then if my Malay friends come along, have to think of a Halal place to go have dinner. i know Secret Recipie and Coffee Bean is Halal, but if the rest want to go to Tambun - that place isn't... well, got to wait till that day to decide...

it's been one week straight i've been walking to college... i think i should ask for the car next week... heheheeh :) just thinking of walking to college really puts me off, especially when the sun is like so damn bright and striking HOT! how i wished i had my own car...

my cousin, Blur Dugong, her mum's car (Waja) was traded in for a Honda City... so nice!!! so black!!!... haven't sat in it yet... i had a feeling that i was the last to know cause when i spoke to the other dugongs, it looked like they knew about it for so long... sigh...

am still waiting for my baby to tell me if he needed me and anna's help to paint my cousin's place... should be this weekend.. but hope he'll tell me soon so that i can buy the bus tickets soon... really want to go KL, been quite sometime since i went there...but... always no $$$...

money is always a problem.. always a setback to do stuff.. if u don't have $$$ u are limited, restricted and an issue... just wished i had that extra $$$ to get things done.. sigh.... (i think i better stop talking bout the issue of money... if not, even this blog isn't enough to hold it...)

No comments: