Friday, March 04, 2005

10 weeks.....

aarrggghhh...... my supervisor has given me a list of tasks and she said all that is to be done in (estimation) 10 weeks!!!! but then she said, it's not compulsory for me to follow those tasks in that order.... but i think deep inside she wants me to follow.... sigh..... at least i know what exactly i'm supposed to do!!!!

been searching the google for answers on how to get some things done.. but it's soo hard to find!!!! i've been reading and reading and reading until i'm getting a headache!!!! (i think its from all of this radiation...i'm working with 3 pcs you know!!!!!) i might get cancer soon man!!! other people deal with one pc the whole day... i deal with 3!! (actually 4 but now in the mean time 3)

been missing the outside world... missing my dugong friends.. missing my baby....missing going to the beach, shopping, eating out... haven't been home in 3 weeks already!! dad must be missing me too... though he don't say it.... sigh....

one night, ah kong dugong asked if we all (means the dugongs) could meet up (it's been quite some time) but in the end i don't know... no one called me bout what time they'll pick me up or something... i don't know what happened.... would really want to meet ah ma and ah kong dugong soon.. so long didn't see them!!!!

my baby is tempting me by saying he'll come down to Penang soon to see me... one of the weekends... i know he won't this weekend cause he got some painting to do.. hope it'll be the next weekend.... heheh... wanna bring him to this nice eating place.... yum yum....

so it's finally friday!!! i'm glad the weekend is here... will be going back home to BM and can enjoy the AIR-CON!!!!! YEAY YEAY YEAY!!!! here in Penang, i'm not allowed to use the air-con... so HOT!!! so back home... blast away!!!!!! can't wait!!! hehehhe....

also, the weekend... can pig out and tv out! hahah if there is such a thing!!... though i don't have Astro at home.. still 8TV is good enough! can watch my Queer Eye for a Straight Guy!! woohooo!!!
still haven't had the chance to use my web cam with my godpa... i'm always not home at that time when he comes online... i'll be in college... why not try to do it in college you say? CANNOT!!!!! i've got spies everywhere!!! and they know what i'm doing!! like there's one day which i didn't go to college.. my supervisor emailed me and ask me how come i didn't go to college!!! she said if i don't go everyday... she won't let me finish in JUNE!!!! arrggghhhh... so i HAVE to show my face in college..... it's like parole.... have to sign in the police station just to show you didn't go outstation or out of the country... i even have to tell her i'm going back home for the weekend!!! can you believe that!! sheesh!!!..... (from now i'm definately not telling my supervisor my blog!! die man!!!!HAHHAHAHA)
so it's been more than a week since i started this blog thingy... i feel better in a way.... letting things out... but i don't know if there are actualy people reading this... i know my baby reads this.. cause i tell him to!!!! hahahah.... but the others.... i don't know... i'm not complaining though.... ehehehehehe....
can't wait to get back to my air-con room!!!!... woohoooo........

No comments: