Sunday, December 23, 2007

i'm home... for the past week...

finally get to do some OT emails.. and update my posts.... i know i haven't been writing much... though this time with my long holidays it's not what i expected to be....
i expected a filled week at home and abit of traveling here and there... but what actually happened was that i was home 80% of the time... hahahah weird uh... i guess major reason is the big $... bloody move... if only i didn't move out, i would be able to go for my holiday!... sigh... sometimes i feel my AL was wasted... and i STILL haven't gone to the beach yet... still NO freaking tan!!
but no... it is NOT wasted... i did meet up with my 2 girls, BC and sharon, and i met up with my cousins for a surprise dinner with an aunty from aussie land... and i did meet up with CC - an old college mate... so.. it was not all that boring..
other than that... was home, doing emails, updating blog, getting fedup of FB (OMG.. noooooo), helping mum ice her gingerbread cookies and cakes, set up christmas tree and the last thing - clean my room... again!
u know... it's so weird, i've moved out from here 1 year ago and EVERY SINGLE TIME i come home, mum's asking me to clean my room.. hello..... i dun live in my room, what is there to clear.... but i know what she means, she meant my 'rubbish' that i can't seem to get rid off... all that lil stuff, sentimental stuff that i "might" use in future... hahahaha... looks like i got my grandfather's disease!!! of keeping "rubbish" !!!
oh well.... that's the last thing i got to do... and i got to do it tomorrow...!!! eeeee
tomorrow evening, i'll be helping my mum's place of work - restaurant, to wait on tables, just for a few hrs... it's christmas eve and they're expecting a big crowd and they need some extra hands... so since my xmas eve is very dull, i'll do this, and go for mass in the morning...
i'll be going back to kl on the 26th with another set of big move to my place... some drawers and stuff i'm flicking off from this house to KL.. hehehe.... so, really hope that someone could help me bring those stuff up 4 floors.....with NO lift what-so-ever!
when i got home, it was a very emotional time for me... of all the shit and pressure kl PEOPLE are doing to me, i was sooo bloody happy that i was home....thanks to someone who was there with me to see/hear me whail away with tears... i felt much better after that... just needed to let go...
why are kl PEOPLE soooo freaking different from here? and i think the reason ppl dun really like kl is because of the PEOPLE that's there.... or HOW the ppl there has changed and become into someone who they aren't... i really hope i won't be like them... and i told myself that i'll come back home as often as i can to be back to my roots AND be the person that i really am....
i still haven't changed my mind about KL, i'm giving KL another chance... it's just that the ppl are making me sick... maybe i'm mixing with the wrong crowd? i dunno... i'm still expanding my "horizons"... and dun talk to me about the guys (for relationship) there... they're some-what useless... (as far as i know la)
you like them, they have no freaking idea that you do, you like them, they go get a new gf eventhough they had feelings for you before, you try to help and keep them company, they just dun get it and push you off... the only thing that works is that if u ignore them, they're REALLY ignore you.... sigh...
i just hope the new year brings me better luck in that part of my life... maybe i should look into fengshui? hmm.....

No comments: