Friday, December 21, 2007

housemate aka Daisy

as i mentioned in my prev post on my move from Gombak to Wangsa Maju, here's a lil info of my housemate - Daisy...
Daisy is a lil bit older than me.... she's a sabahan... AND single... she works in a call centre too in the Petronas Twin Towers for Petronas... she's a catholic which is a good thing for me.. heheh it's always good to have a catholic housemate (or a housemate who is the same religion as you)...
before i moved in with her, we hung out a few times and we kinda clicked very easily... guess because we're both gila-gila type.. likes to talk cock and nonsense and maybe it's because we just needed company...
we went for a movie once and here's a random pic we took of ourselves in McD.... hahahah


this is what i like about her, just being crazy and wacky and not bothered on what other ppl say about her behaviour.... :)


she trying to help me set up my 'portable' cupboard... eventually she figured it out - me, i had no idea! hahahah


she loves to travel (she was a tourist guide and was with MAS before) thus, she's gonne be my traveling buddy.. 1st trip - was to the tourist-see thingy at The Eye ON Malaysia...


compared to me, she's not so much of a neat freak than me... also, she loves animals, especially cats.. she has 4 cats... and she cries when she sees stray cats suffering in the open.... aawww...

so it's only been about 2 weeks since i stayed with her, i'm back in BM for about a week.. and when i get home, she won't be around - back in Sabah.... we'll see how 2008 treats the both of us....

good to have known you Daisy and a toast to our friendship ya.... hos over bros!!

No comments: