Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Phew....

*wipes her sweat on her forehead...

yea.. it's finally over.... when i posted the first post on my freedom... it didn't really sink in.... couldn't keep my eyes open... tried having a nap.. but couldn't really... but now just after dinner.. i'm feeling a lil bit better....

so the presentation or it is also called Viva... got up 10.15am.. grrr so early... and was in college by 11am... my turn was at 11.50am.. so i had time to set up the network in college... testing it over and over again just to make sure that it's working....

was waiting outside the board room where the presentation is being held... 15 minuts earlier... at this moment.. i'm nervous like hell.. i started to sweat eventhough there were nice breeze... and there were other students waiting there for their turn... all were walking up and down... talking with each other bout being nervous and don't know what questions the "judges" will ask... sigh..

so it's my turn.. i go in... plug in my thumb drive... open my powerpoint slides and start... then someone asked me a question bout the scope.. i was about to speak on that later.. so i had to skip slide to that part and answer the question.. then one came in late.. and asked a question on the difference between IPv4 and IPv6 header formats.. where i already talked about it.. but he didn't know because he came in late!!! make me panic only...

then when it came to the technical part.. they stopped me... they rather go see the network themselves.. so we all went to the lab... here i'm starting to sweat more.. it's so "hot" now.... i took a breath and started slowly.. explaining one by one.... not that they let me explain.. one asked another question.. and this time i really couldn't hear/understand him (he's foreign)... but it was all ok as it was just a comment he just made... my new supervisor put in some words too.. trying to make them understand that what i did was purely a set up and not a-ready-made-network... and that was it....

i asked my supervisor.. how did i do.. he said not to worry, i'll sure to pass... well i hope so too!!!! i'm sure he says that to everyone who's going for the Viva just to make us feel happy... but the truth will be told bout 2 months later when the results comes out...

sigh... so that's it... it's done for.. it's over... HABIS!!!!!

like ah ma said... i'm officially UN-EMPLOYED!!! hahahah... for now it's no big deal for me as i'm planning to be free until mid august.. only then i'll start finding a job..... why? tssk.. i got my plans... ;)

came downstairs to where my mum was waiting for me.. with big smile on her face... she said.. "HABIS!!?..." i said "HABIS..!!!" hahaha.. what a scene... went to have lunch and then was discussing with mum bout my trip to KL... and somehow with plans here and there, it seems to be a better plan to go tomorrow.. hahah.. so went to get Konsortium ticket and i'm due to go to KL at 3.30pm TOMORROW!!! this time got to take the bus from Sri Nibong.. the new bus terminal... after that came back home...

had my so called nap and here i am... blogging...

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've Been Tagged!

No obligations ... but do answer if you wish to be meme-ed :P

the I’M-HOLIER-THAN-THOU BLOGGER’S BATON

1. THE LAST BLOG I READ WAS:

2. I THINK MY BLOG IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT BLOG ABOVE BECAUSE:

3. IMHO THE BEST ENTRY I HAVE EVER BLOGGED IS :

4. THE FIVE BLOGS I READ THAT MAY BE BETTER THAN MINE ARE:

5. I KNOW MY READERS ARE ADDICTED TO MY BLOG BECAUSE:

I am now passing this baton to the following five people and they MUST to do the same holier-than-thou meme: