Thursday, June 09, 2005

holiday.. BEGINS!!!

hahah yes yes... it does!!!

it's been 24 hours since my presentation and i'm off!!! i'm off to Kay eL!! hahaha.. yea... going there for bout a week or so..

got a few people i gotta meet... there's sharon, my cousins - andre, luke, audrey, david... then there's my best friend pauline.. then maybe i'll meet up with mel maureen....

there's also an outing organised by SEFA, a trip to watch the fireflies in selangor! can't wait for that... don't know where it is though.. but for RM50 (transportation, dinner and boat ride) i think it's reasonable... and i missed the first outing, the beach cleaning at Post Dickson... so this would be a chance for me to meet them...

also, gonna meet ah ma in KL too... go "window" shopping.. hehhehe... come to think of it, never hung out with the dugongs in KL before.. hmm.. this would be the first!!!! maybe not with ALL dugongs.. but with ah ma and ah kong, sure it's gonna be great!

my baby too will be having his holiday!!! at last will be able to see him!!

i better get packing!!! it's 1.30pm and i haven't packed yet!! and my bus is at 3.30pm!!! this time got to get the bus in Sri Nibong... will try to blog when i'm in KL.. find for a cyber cafe or something ;)

I'M ON HOLIDAY!!!!!!!! wooohooooo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How long is your holidays for? Enjoy it whilst it lasts :)