Sunday, June 19, 2005

a blog BATON

the I'M-HOLIER-THAN-THOU BLOGGER'S BATON

1. THE LAST BLOG I READ WAS: Vanessa

2. I THINK MY BLOG IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT BLOG ABOVE BECAUSE: it's updated

3. THE BEST ENTRY I HAVE EVER BLOGGED IS : i'm DONE!

4. THE FIVE BLOGS I READ THAT MAY BE BETTER THAN MINE ARE: Lainie, Vanessa, Geraldine, Rosalind, Leyna

5. I KNOW MY READERS ARE ADDICTED TO MY BLOG BECAUSE: they want to know what i've been doing

I am now passing this baton to the following five people and they MUST pass the i'm-holier-than-thou baton on : Rosalind, Ben, Leyna, Marlina Sara, Edgar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah! I don't read too many blogs like our sort and most of the time I check all blogs I know of everyday or every other day just to see what friends/family are up to. I'll do that tomorrow anyway although not sure who to pass it to hehe.

I really need to get my act together - been slacking lately. Either that or I know to lead more exciting/interesting life!