Friday, June 17, 2005

in kl... disaster... -part2

sigh....

1) missed the bus to KL, had to buy another ticket
- it seems the busses that leave Sri Nibong bus station is punctual, shit man i was only 10 minutes late and the bus was gone.... so had to buy another ticket to get to KL...

2) laundry, forgot to wash
- gave my laundry for wash, thought it'd take 2 days but then because of the weekend, they didn't and FORGOT about my pile.... so had to wait for another day... AND... they didn't give me back one piece of clothing... sayang!!! i just bought it a month ago..!!

3) bag handle broke
- when i was hopping from house to house, carrying my bag, one handle broke.... so i had to carry the bag like a box up and down lrt trains.. it was so uncomfortable, heavy and with all that walking in the afternoon it was sooo hot!!! so now i'm just thinking of how to come back to pg with that bloody bag....

4) uncle sick
- wanted to stay at my godma's house for a few days but i couldn't cause my uncle wasn't too well, so only managed to stay for one night...

5) waiting
- my baby's bro and sis are also in KL and i had to wait for about 5 to 6 hours for them to get me to go out! why wait so long? cause they were SLEEPING!!!!! those who knows about my baby's sleeping habits will know that that disease runs in the family!!! so here i am waiting for them, wasting 6 hours during the day and by the time we are actually out, it's dinner time and where ever we wanted to go - CLOSED

6) everyone's busy
- at first i had a list of ppl to see when i get to KL... but all of them, most of them are not free.. sigh....

ppl to see
- melissa maureen
- rainer
- darryl yeoh
- sharon
- pauline
- andre
- luke
- david, audrey and family
- my baby
- godma

ppl i saw
- sharon
- luke
- my baby (and his bro and sis)
- godma

7) documentation lost
- got a call from my friend in college saying that i got to get my doc from the coordinator to send it to the librarian for binding and have to hand in the binded doc on sat so that the college can send it to KL. this information was supposed to be on the website but there was nothing AND since i'm in kl, i asked my friend to get it done for me... alas... he couldn't find my 2 copies of documentation!!! DAMN!! started to panic, called my supervisor, it seems he has one copy and the coordinator has the other, so since my supervisor don't go to college, i can't get it from him, luckily when my friend was in college, the coordinator was there and he could get my copy from him. since i got to bind 2 copies, i had to ask my beloved cousin who's at home; simon to print another copy for me and hand it to the librarian...

so for the 7 days i've been here, 7 disasters happened.. i hope my next 3 days won't have any disasters.. all i want is to have a nice holiday with my baby.... sigh...

No comments: