Monday, June 13, 2005

in kl... disaster...

yea.... it was..

my trip didn't really go to well... originally i went to KL to give my baby a surprise after his exam but when the time came, both of us found out that his bro and sis are coming down to KL... so now i'm contemplating to stay till the weekend for the fireflies and hang out with ah ma dugong, or just come back home....

in between, my laundry i sent to the shop didn't wash my clothes.. had to wait 3 days!!! sheesh... and also... the handle of my bag broke!!! now i got to carry it like a box using 2 hands!!! sheesh....

but then ok la... met up with girlfriends.. stayed up late talking... didn't go clubbing though... had no transport... but all is well.. it could have been better... sigh....

that's what u get when u don't PLAN your holiday!!!!! sigh....

more updates when i get the time to get infront of the pc.. now in godma's place.. dun want to hog her pc too long....

No comments: