Monday, April 14, 2008

are you wondering?

where i've been? hahaha... i've been here all along, nothing much has been happening, just routine stuff - go to work, come home, no money=cook at home, work, gym off and on, work, self pamper abit, work, weekly church, getting annoyed with cats... like that lah
can't really do much cause now my working hours is bloody 9am to 6pm... can't do much after work, can't do much before work.. so, practically my whole day's gone...
relationship wise - an agreement has been made and just hopefully my career's gonna be better in a few years, better enough to come back to the north to be together, and the same with him too.. but then again, things are not looking too good on my career end - appraisal's not done, nothing new is happening, it doesn't seem that i'm moving anywhere in the team/dept, boss is getting fedup and is now going by the book - STRICTLY, and it's all demotivating the whole team... so.. sigh...
i AM looking for another job, gave out resumes in a current job fair - no call backs.. so... sigh.. but then again, i DID tell myself to give this place at least 2 years... and by dec 08, it WILL be 2 years... and then what? sigh... anyone got job for me? i'm planning to change my career path...
godma is coming back from UK, and mum's coming over to kl earlier to prepare for her arrival, thus, giving me a chance to stay there at least for a week, at a proper hse, where i dun need to worry bout cats going in my room, wearing slippers everywhere except in my room, worry about SMELL and heat... and of course there'll be home cooked FOOD!!! yeay!
just hope my maxis broadband can get me online there...
so my babe in butterworth has gotten her visa and she's going to UK for travel/work thingy.... i pray that she'll be safe, have fun and "safe".... i'm sure she's gonna go to lots of places, see ppl, watch her Liverpool team, catch harry potter and maybe her fav english authors and what's cool about this - she's going with her best friend!!!! i wished i could do that with mine - but mine's kinda mad at me (i think), not sure if i'm even her best friend anymore, gosh, i really miss her..
ok ok, as i was saying, everythings good, i'm in my routine, job sucks but what's new about that...
will be putting up some pics soon... SOON! heheheh...
miss u ppl there up NORTH!

No comments: