Friday, January 04, 2008

brief visit

ever since i moved to kl... i haven't actually had visitors back to my "crib"... hehehe... even when in gombak, no one came to visit... but that's ok.... now that i'm on my own, i have a lovely visit from piggy...
she came the weekend before new years and just stayed a night at my place... it was good to have a familiar face around and we caught up abit... it felt abit like those dugong stays but this time it's only the two of us... and also it was like our shopping trip we had about a year a go but this time it was in my shabby room and not in Cititel in Midvalley! hahha...
we didn't really have an agenda as she will be going off the next day in the evening... so we just went to get lunch when we felt like it and we around Bangsar window shopping... but in the end, someone bought bajus!! hahahahha...
we had lunch at Delicious in Bangsar ViIIage.. stupid me, i took my camera but left the memory card at home... so piggy took pics but i haven't gotten my copy yet... (ROSIE!!! where my pics! heheheh) ... then i wanted to go to famous Cats Whiskers where everyone talks about this place... unfortunately when we got there the air-cons were down and the place was quite stuffy cause there was so many ppl... was abit uncomfortable there... clothes and accesories are nice.. but i doubt they have my size.. :( but i would go there for the accesories... i wasn't ready to spend so i didn't... will definately go there again.. :)
then after that her honey bun came to fetch her.. so sad... she had to go... but it's ok, i didn't see her when i came home, so it was good...
it's nice seeing u again rosie, wished your stay was longer and we could chat more... but there's always a next time ya... ;)

No comments: