Saturday, February 17, 2007

sick

omg..... just because i had 2 late nights, i'm getting a cold! i'm such a wuss man!.. sheesh.....
i had an invite to go to Bagan last night and i didn't go because i was feeling horrible! i started to feel like that after lunch..... i was.. damn! it can't be!! it's been only 2 bloody late nights! and u give me a cold! shit.... so eventhough i LONGED to get into Bagan, i had to say NO cause i couldn't risk getting sick going back to KL and back to work on monday... in my line of job, getting a flu is as bad as a broken leg- u can't walk.... u get a flu- u can't talk!
went to chia my parents to dinner, went to Manhattan Fish Market and i didn't really enjoy it, i prefer Fish and CO. MUCH MUCH BETTER... don't think i'll ever go back there again.... then later, i was feeling worst.... so i slept.... but my sleeping habits has changed, i sleep very lightly, and can't sleep well, i get up to any noise and when i do that, i can't fall asleep immediately, so just imagine how tired i'll be the next day.... or damnit! i'm not even used to to my bed anymore! *cry*
tried to sleep in, but couldn't.... my head was awake and it couldn't just leave me alone... i had to get up... it was also HOT here in penang.. so... no choice i had to get up....
stayed home today, though i did go out to get a hair cut... and tried to find for my rojak man... unfortunately he went for his cny hol since i came back... been going to his spot to find him since i came back, but he wasn't there..... *cry* i've been craving for his rojak since i left... and now, i'm leaving without his rojak! sad.....
so, will be going to church later, and having a dinner at home with Amway Yee Sang my dad bought... though there won't be any raw fish la... hahhaha... will be having sharon over with us cause i haven't seen her yet.... and later, i'll be going out for a movie! i can't wait...
sadly, tomorrow i'll be leaving for KL..... I D O N ' T W A N T T O G O ....

No comments: