Saturday, February 10, 2007

finally got paid!

being in a call centre... when things are not done... we'll always be persistant on the phone so that the agents WILL get things done.... so since i've not been LONG enough in a call centre environment, my boss called both banks... so it seems shitibank DID send the check on the 2nd and had a slip signed by dillydallybank to say that they DID receive the bloody check... so the problem was at dillydally.... they just held on to my cheque and NEVER DID anything to it.... so boss called bloody dillydallybank and screwed them.... and the next moment, my boss told me to check my balance... AND it was in!!!
i mean.... if they had received the cheque on the 2nd.... then... process it and bank in ler... why wait till the 8th? till someone calls up and screws u? just because i never had that much money banked into that account, doesn't mean u need to dillydally my money right? ... A N D.... it seems shitibank and dillydallybank does not have any ... whatchamacallit... MOU or partnership.... tht's why it was so complicated....
so now... i've gotten my pay.... but i've opened another bank account which is just downstairs at my building and i gave my new acc number to payroll so that next months pay will be in there... sheesh..... just hope with this new bank, there won't be any probs.... sigh...

1 comment:

LogicYuan said...

A Penang Bloggers Meet will be held on the 25th of Feb 2007 at E-Gate Starbucks! http://penangbloggersmeet.blogspot.com/