Thursday, February 01, 2007

i'm not getting PAID!

OMG!!! everyone has gotten their pay and NOT I!!! how can that be!!! is it because it's a penang account? like duhh.. i don't think that's the reason... what i'm afraid is that i may have given them the wrong account number.... no.... in the form they did not ask to photostat the bank book or give a copy of a bank statement... i just had to w r i t e the account number in a "box".... sigh.... i just hope i get my pay tomorrow.... if not.... die man!!! i'll also have to speak to my manager bout it... that is IF i can get hold of him..... oh man!! no pay!!!! EVEN hell paid my dec OT on time! sheesh!!!
today's Thaipusam and everyone's enjoying their hol.. and for KL ppl, it's Federal Day... i guess their just jealous that we have Thaipusam holiday and the KL ppl don't... hahahah... so i went to work alone, yes, Andre is OFF today... and the bus was empty and the train too... but i fear for my way back... cause Terminal Putra is where ppl get off to go to Batu Caves... imagine the ppl... and the SMELL!!! noooooo....... just hope pauline will be free to meet me after work....
i can't wait for my lil hol back home... come to think of it, eventhough it's 4 days... but have so much to do, so many ppl to meet!!... but it's a nice feeling....
on my lunch break now.....
DAMN!!! no pay!!!!

No comments: