Saturday, February 24, 2007

finally the weekend...

yes, haven't been resting since i came back from penang on sunday.... now, it's the weekend. still at work though, q closed, so just checking some mails and blogging....
minds been confused.... i don't know if i'm contented of the situation that i'm in or... not.... i just found out that my gf has/is going out with a guy.... haven't spoken to her about it but its good that she's doing what she's doing - looking forward... as for me.... still pinning and at the same time, not pinning, but i guess i'm just pinning for some company and till now i haven't had any..... its sucky but there's nothing much i can do, i don't have a social life here in kl.... i can't go out, i can't bring ppl out, no one brings me out.....
it's heartwarming reading my usual blogs which gives me warmth of familiarity, like how i was before, but the difference is that i can't upload my pics and spend as much time online like i always do.... was thinking of going back to chatting but u can't really chat in the office do you o_O
sigh... better go now before i talk cock..... don't want to indicate anything on anyone or myself....
i'm not THAT bad, ok.... i'm ok here in KL... really..... trust me.... i'm not suicidal.. yet

No comments: