Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i'm so internet deprived

though i got my own pc, i have time what so ever to go online to do my stuff... sigh..
here i am, early as ever, 7.40am..... no one's around, so just have to update abit, before anyone comes in....
last night was a shock for me, after some time i haven't been driving, i drove andre's car. not to say last night was the first time driving?! last night was my second time, and the first time i drove was perfect! i don't know why last night the car just stopped on me so many times!! damn! just hope my driving skills has not deteriorated... i mean, i LOVE driving and i've been driving terribaly OLD cars before, this should be no prob man! why couldn't i do it last night? .. sigh.. i dunno.... i really need more practise... but no car to do so!!!! * cry* .....
with what happened last night, it really got to me and was really thinking of getting a car real soon.... but financially, i may be able to handle but, what if after my 3 month probation, i'm not able to "be" at that standard, i may be "layed" off... so how? should i get my car after the 3 months probation? or.......
this morning i was taking the bus and train and walk as normal, and when i was doing that, i just thought to myself, is this me ah... being on the rat race... rushing to work (though i was early) with all these people, shoulder to shoulder, have no life after work... come to think of it, i had MORE life when i was in hell, then now...
i don't know, i'm confused, though work is fine, i'm taking calls on my own... able to solve each call, just that it's quite stressed AND my calls are abit too long than normal... supposed to be in 13 mins, but i'm doing it in more than 20 mins! damn!!!
boss is here, need to go...
sigh... KL... sigh
what have i gotten myself into?!

No comments: