Wednesday, June 13, 2007

randoming

i'll be getting a lil bit more freedom... soon... but i'm still waiting for her to call to tell me when she will give it to me.... within this week - it seems... sigh...

walking to the train station today again after work, the roads are still very muddy and today it didn't really rain, the roads were dry and it made the area very dusty... dry mudd everywhere, sand flying everywhere, certain places the mud was still wet and sticky - i nearly slipped again...

cousin told me that Dataran Merdeka was still flooded... they built the flood tunnel thingy where now they're charging RM2 for every entry... did that make any difference?? errr... no? sigh....

so count down to our family reunion on the 14th july... i'm in charge of photography, drinks and games... the tricky part is the games.. i came up with some and now is to prepare for it.... carol said i should go to toysRus to get some ideas... maybe i will, when i get the chance... i'm so excited!! i've taken 2 days leave for it and i can't wait for the event, i haven't seen the arab gang for soo long and i haven't seen the ipoh gang for so long either!! and i really need that holiday off from stress at work...

had a 1-on-1 today, and it was a good one, i mean i told my tech lead what was bothering me and making me stressed and he even noticed about that too... he did tell me what exactly stresses me out and told me to concentrate on how to solve that prob - dealing with elderly ppl over the phone!! sigh... how do u actually deal with old ppl on the phone? those who are in call centres, PLEASE give me some advise here..... in no time i'll be pulling my hair out man!!! but overall, i'm doing ok, improving very slightly - but still improving, which is good... and even he too told me to use my AL to de-stress - i'm entitled to.... sigh... maybe i should, but i feel guilty for taking leave... i guess my job here in KL is different now, not as laid back as in hell, i have more responsibilities here and jobs here more - serious... so i guess if i'm OVER stressed, then it's a good thing to take some time off and relax....

been watching this show on tv, and most of the mini stories of every character in that show somehow has a relation to what i am going through and what i'm feeling, but as how all tv shows end, they end happily.... while as for me... i've yet to have a happy ending.... i'm still at the middle of the series where everyone is in the dumps and hope is lost... i just wish mine would end soon and have my happy ending... i'm just scared that i'll do something so wrong or drastic just to bring me out of this, just so to get my happy ending sooner... i'm still feeling that something is missing, though i'm actually "rich" with all the good things...

No comments: