Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My first entry in this 'online diary'!

should i say 'dear blog'? well it doesn't sound nice...

i was first very sceptical about this blog thingy.. but after reading some of my 'friends' (more like strangers) blog i thought about it... and also being a computer student and spending loads and loads of my time online or at my pc, i should have one!!! it's like how can a computer student not have a computer at home?? right or not?? so here i am registering and writing my first blog...

i've heard bout this blog thingy.. people can actually register many blogs for themselves!!! one blog for what did they do with their dog today or where did i drive or what happened in college or what i did with my bf/gf or what my parents said to me .... stuff like that... well to me, if they have the time in whole world to do that.. go ahead... i won't, as i'm not as interesting or 'happening'.. nothing much happens in my life.. so i realised.. how sad uh??

ok while i'm doing this, i'm at college.. supposedly doing my thesis, but i'm actually waiting for this lab assistant to help me get things done (install winXP pro, put in another NIC in my router). sorry guys for those who's abit blur (or like my dugong friends would say.. dugong) of what i'm saying... well it's bout my network in college. YES... i'm setting up a network in college as my thesis. so back to the story, am here in college 'waiting', i decided to create a blog. actually, it was Rosalind (my fello dugong, we call her Ah Ma Dugong) who gave me the idea, she has one but psstt i haven't read hers yet! eeeeeee :) shhh......


Fi and Rosalind !

so here i am again with my first post in my first blog.. enjoy everyone!!!

No comments: