Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Guilt strikes !!! with an apology..

ok ok.. so i didn't read Rosalind's blog...

so after writing my first blog, was still 'waiting'.. i decided to read her blog.. i went through my old emails with her (she emailed me her blog address) found that email and went to read.. man!! i missed so much!! *looking down.. and guess what?! she even did a birthday dedication for me in her blog!!!!! *guilt is eating in..

Rosalind.. so sorry for not reading your blog!!! *puppy eyes.. forgive the dugong in me...

well at this moment, she might want to smash my face with her cake... but it's ok.. i shall take it like a man!!!! hhmmppphhhh.... ok i'm ready ROSALIND!!!


aarrgghhhh here comes the cake !!!

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: