Sunday, February 27, 2005

dull....

i know i was supposed to write last night but i was too sleepy!!! was out with my cousin and friends (2 couples, i was the lamp post) for dinner and a movie. i didn't join them for dinner as i ate at home and was in a tight budget but i sat there and watched them eat, really nice food!!! i had a taste of it and yum.... will definately go there when i get a chance to!!!! then went to watch LEMONY SNICKET'S : A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS and by the time they sent me home... too sleepy.. had to go to bed..

i got up really late today!!! had the whole day to myself!!! thought of going out cause i got the car, but then had no one to join me (quite pathetic aint it?) so was up late, whole morning gone, watched tv till now, whole afternoon gone.. so maybe i might just go out to gurney drive to have some supper or something tonight after dinner.. who wants to join me

i feel so dull, restless yet sleepy and tired. i feel like i have no purpose in life. though there in KL my baby has loads of work until he can't do some of it because it's R.A.I.N.I.N.G in KL!!!!! i'm soooo jealous!!!! it's like freaking hot here in Penang!! he has some chores like painting to do for my cousin's house in KL (my cousin is in Bahrain) but he can't, cause of the bad weather... sigh...

i hate this feeling of being alone, i know i should be strong enough to overcome this but i can't help it. i'm glad that the day is ending soon as it's gonna be a hectic week ahead. i'd rather be busy and lonely than free and lonely. i know i should be concentrating more on my thesis and putting my head into finishing it A.S.A.P!! but somehow it's nice to have someone around, to have a laugh, whine, crap, gossip...

hmm... better stop, cause like some people say, it's bad feng shui to feel negative, bad, down or talk negatively... because it'll bring bad chi to ones self... so i'll try to be more cheerie and positive.....

aaauuuuhhhhhhh......... :(

No comments: