Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ahhh..... so nice!

aaaahhhh..... sooo nice.. went to meet mum at the jetty at noon to get my 'slug bug blue'.... cause i really can't stand walking to college in the hot HOT hot sun anymore!! so now i'm abit more motivated to go to college in the afternoon... phew... but then it won't be long till i start walking to college under the hot HOT hot sun again!!! sigh... well, i just have to enjoy my lil luxury while it lasts...right??


My slug bug blue!! as what my baby calls it!! (without the 'P' of course!!)

so did he call last night?? yea... he did... after he got up!! can u believe it.. he slept at 7am until when he called.. at 2am TODAY!!!! sigh... just wished he'd get back to his routine of sleeping early, getting up early and GOING FOR CLASS!!! (u hear that Mr. LIM!!! i know u'll be reading this!!)

so i haven't gone to college yet, don't want to 'wait' like yesterday, i think after downloading some files my friend sent me i'll go get a bath and D.R.I.V.E to college... nyeh nyeh nyeh... NO WALKING!!!! YIPPIEEE !!!!!!

No comments: