Tuesday, June 24, 2008

what's next?

well, we've been promised jobs in other depts within the company.. but, still, it'll be considered starting from the bottom - again, the difference? we already know the ppl, the company strategy, the system.. just different team-mates, different product, different boss...
as for me, i believe my boss will come up with something for me, but i'll still be looking out for other jobs outside the company... time to move on, but i'm a nervous wreck when it comes to interview, new place, new ppl = new job... sigh....
and i thought i could go far here.. i still wish i can.. but, i can't really say for sure now...
anyone got a job for me?

2 comments:

audytony said...

Hey Fi!! Just my 2 sen - don't wait for your boss to come up with something for you, she's probably coming up with something for herself! People will only do something for you if it meets their needs too. So you also do same thing - be a kiasu and go for like ten interviews week. After attending 3, you'll be a pro, no more nervous pervous heheh. I'll say one thing for you though - you're a very loyal employee. I suggest you put that as one of your strengths :-D

Shimmers said...

sad thing is... there's no interviews to go to....

boss already gave me a placing... just not my cup of tea... i'll take it, in the mean time.. i'll still be looking