Saturday, March 03, 2007

OMG....

to those who KNOW me... i'm not a football person, and guess what i'm doing tonight??? i'm going to watch tonights big game - Liverpool vs Man U.... I KNOW!!! me, watching football?? hahahhaha....
i've decided i'll just get out with what ever chance that i have, so since my beloved cousin andre is going over to his friends place for the game - i, put on a thick face, and asked him if i could join, and quickly offered to bring my Vodka Vanilla with me.... heheheheh (sneaky uh?).. so he asked his friends if i could come over, and said yes! as long as i bring the booze! hahahahha OMG i'm such a bad influence, they do NOT drink during games, and here i am, a pathetic, depressed girl, joining them for FOOTBALL AND bringing booze..... sigh... hahahaha....
hope i won't be a wet blanket for them.... O_o
*now i need to do some research for the game tonight...

No comments: