Wednesday, October 18, 2006

my dad...

sometimes my dad can be so funny....

i noticed a few nights already he stopped hogging my pc... wonder if he lost interest in his online chess... hmm....

anyway, last night he was sitting at the dining table, with papers and thick books and busy writing stuff... i knew it was his work thingy.. i jokingly spoke to him

me: you doing homework ah? heheh
dad: .....

and then after a while

dad: how come got homework? retired ppl supposed to stay at home, watch tv and read newspapers....
me: dunno ah... wat to do... hehehehe
hahahahah he can be funny at times i tell u.... sometimes it takes time for him to have a comeback...
just like this one also...
there was this time where i asked him to buy koay teow thng for me.... what he got me was sar hor fun, but it's chic soup instead of the sticky brown gravy... so...
me: i thought i asked for koay teow soup?
dad: .....
later....
dad: there, there's koay teow.. and there's soup... so it's koay teow soup! hehehhe
me: ....??..... hahhahhaah

No comments: