Monday, October 02, 2006

experimental sacrifice

i'm on a chocolate diet... I KNOW!!! IT SUCKS!!!!

actually it's an experiment... i want to see if eating CHOCOLATES (i hope not!!) is the reason for my horrible breakouts of acne, pimples, white heads and black heads... so... what i'm going to do (i'm giving myself 2 months) is to NOT EAT chocolates *gasps* (anyway in the first place..i don't actually eat the actual choc bars/squares)... ANY KIND of chocolates.. be it choc cake, choc milk, choc pudding, choc tart, choc cheese cake...whatever la.. that is made from chocolates.... no more.. cannot eat....

what's demotivating is...
daughter: i've decided to stop eating anthing that is made from chocolates.. want to see if my face will clear up
mum: now only u realised?
daughter: uh? ...... *cry*
it's worst than being on an actual diet... sigh....

can someone hold my hand and wish me luck? *sob*

i want my chocholate milk.... sad sad sad....

No comments: