Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i'm a bit disturbed

have u ever gone up to a OLD SCHOOL mate u saw in the street not knowing her name just to say hi? hoping she remembers u?

well i did see a girl, very familiar and i knew it was one of my school mates... but i totally forgot her name!!! so i went up to her, asking if she remembered me... she mentioned my name, (forcefully) smiling acknowledging me.. i was happy that she remembered me but i had a feeling that she sort of didn't want to talk to me (eventhough she smiled)... i asked her how was she and what she was doing... she was like starting to walk away answering me with one single word answers, it's obvious she was not happy to see me...

i went home disturbed... i didn't know what happened there... i mean, i can't really remember our times together in school but i can remember her laughing together with me at certain occasions... sigh.... i don't think i offended her in school, or that i treated her badly..not that i treated ANYONE badly in school.. i thought myself as the unpopular kid who WANTED to be popular and also sometimes being invisible where no one knew i existed... sigh

that's why i went up to her... if i didn't really have such experience with someone, i don't think i'll go up to her... but then, she felt otherwise.. she did remember me, but she was distant... i know i shouldn't be sensitive, but i'm sort of disturbed and sad that that meeting turned up that way....

i'm still wondering what went wrong....

No comments: