Sunday, June 04, 2006

on my way home!!!

oh noooooo.... it's time for me to go home.. and i hate that.... sigh...
what to do .. everything has to come to an end... which sucks big time man.... so i'm half way packed, still got to do last minute packing before i leave, the taxi will come about 4.45pm dubai time (that is 4 hrs before malaysia time) today.... and i'll reach penang airport at about 10 am Monday morning....
so yesterday, major sun tanning.. at least now i can see some lines.... heheheh.... took lots of pics of my cousins hse with my cousin... hope to get more crazy pics with the kids before i leave... at least i'll see them when they come back from school before i leave... would suck if i didn't see them before i leave the hse....
hmmmm... ppl at work... miss me? hahahha.... it's back to work... and i hate it... not the thought of going back to work but going back to THAT work... u know what i mean.... but then wat to do, so hard to get a proper PERMANENT job....
can't wait to see my baby.... it's crazy....
well peeps.... this will be my last entry from dubai.. sayonara amigos!!!!
see u back in penang!

No comments: