Sunday, June 04, 2006

few more hrs to go

sigh..... soon it'll be time to go... just thinking of flying another 7 hrs... can die man!!!... i just read my itenary and i think i'll be on the same old plane that i got from KL to Dubai.... seats small man.. and it was unconfortable to sleep.... hope i will tonight.. since we'll be flying at night....
hope my baby will be on time to fetch me from the airport!!!!
my experience here was swell!! had a lovely time... though it wasn't a hectic holiday, it was nice just wasting my time watching tv, swim, sun tanning, sleeping (day and nite) hehehehhe... i guess that's what holidays mean... to do NOTHING! hahahha.... and also i haven't really been to a proper hol since sydney.... so it's weird when u go from busy busy busy and tired tired tired to totally nothing to do... hahahha...
so i've seen the burj during the day AND at night... saw the dessert during the day VERY HOT DAY and nite... got to see the apartments, malls, scenic places.... went to the beach and saw my can-see-feet-water.... saw so many types of ppl.... the different shops here compared to the ones in pg and KL.. got my tan (after so many attemps in penang) overall, wonderful holiday!!

2 comments:

miss big bum said...

HEY BABY GIRL, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICS, DID U BUY ANYTHING NICE? I STUPIDLY PUT MY NAME ON MY BLOGGER PUT HAVE NOW TAKEN IT OFF AS I DIDN'T REALISE IT CAME UP IN GOOGLE! ANYWAY LOVE UR WORK! TCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shimmers said...

pics are up!

i did, a bag, skechers shoes, top, skirt... sweets for everyone...

how u doing? i emailed u, u know..