Saturday, April 01, 2006

of shopping and movies

so the rest of the weekend was so-so....
after the interview i spent dinner with my godma... i think it's a routine that everytime i go to KL.. my mum will SURE have something for me to bring for her.. AND my godma will SURE have something for me to bring back for my mum.... and my baby complains why my luggage is always full and heavy.... i'm their delivery guy yo!!!
anyway, it was a friday, so she made fish... though it was nice, but i had enough of fish for the week as the canteen at work doesn't cook chicken anymore... bird flu.... it seems... sigh.... but it was ok, cause there was ice-cream and milo after that.. hahahahha.....
sat after the AGM... we went to church... and then to Mid Valley!! yeay!!! it's been ages since i went there.. and i KNOW that night won't be enough for me to go to all of the mall.... but anyway, managed to find my usual shops.. and got a pdi t-shirt for RM11 !!! hahhaha what a steal....
AND....
we went to Chillies... yummers.... this time i tried their lamb..... abit salty though... but it was good... i had one of their cocktails.. and with that i was talking cock! hahahah... my baby was wondering why i was extra naughty and cheeky with my words.. then he realised... hahahahahha.... and i was all pink in the face... but after that, after the dinner i sober-ed down... the alco wore off... and we had the Chillies famous dessert.... the volcano-choc-mount thingy.... i couldn't even have my share... my baby took most of it.. hahhahah
movies.. yes.... we went to watch The Inside Man.... ok ok show... it's actually quite predictable but this one had a lil twist at the end.... and there were some humour in it.... we wanted to watch Nanny McPhee and V but didn't have time, or it wasn't showing the time we were free....
sunday was abit layed back... went to KLCC to get my dosage of Roti Boy and Burger King.... they SHOULD open up in PENANG man...... sigh.....
and then we took the bus back.....
AND my "best friend" paid me a visit... shucks..... which means, suffering on the bus and at work on monday..... *cry cry cry*

No comments: